Re: Debian packages

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 08:31 +0100, �stein Gisn�wrote:
> A request for tinymail packaging was posted at
> http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/HelpRelease. I've prepared
> Debian packages which for now can be found at
> http://shaka.servebeer.com/debian/.

Note that I recommend packaging all the libtinymail*-something
directories as separate packages. That's because they are replaceable
depending on the desired implementation.

Abstraction libraries (common)
------------------------------
libtinymail
libtinymailui

Implementation specific
------------------------
libtinymail-camel
libtinymailui-gtk

Platform specific
-----------------
libtinymail-gnome-desktop
libtinymail-maemo
libtinymail-gpe
libtinymail-olpc

Extra features
---------------
libtinymailui-mozembed
libtinymail-gnomevfs

Demo ui
-------
tinymail
tests/python-demo

Documentation
--------------
docs/devel/reference

Unit tests
----------
libtinymail-test

Generic tests
-------------
tests/functional
tests/memory

> The Debian-specific packaging source files all reside in a debian/
> directory and could be uploaded to svn. They could either go directly
> in the main tree as they only take up the directory name "debian/".
> Another option is to keep the debian/ directory separate from the main
> tinymail source tree and rather keep it in a parallel svn location.

> tinymail-devel-list mailing list
> tinymail-devel-list gnome org
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/tinymail-devel-list
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be