Re: compiling and testing tinymail on gpe

Hi Florian,

I have an hp2200 (arm) and I have installed familiar with gpe 2.7.

Greetings,

Bart

Florian Boor wrote:
Hi,

Bart Deleye wrote:
I managed to run gpe on my pda and would like to test tinymail on it.
Can you help me getting started with (cross-)compiling tinymail for gpe?

yes of course - i wish i had a little bit more time to do something like this
myself :-) What kind of PDA do you intend to use and what do you have installed
on it?

Greetings

Florian