RE: What tinymail supports

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 12:15 +0200, Dirk-Jan Binnema nokia com wrote:

> Ahh; you might want to add that it's only tested under Linux 2.6.x
> though (or?)

Correct. But I haven't found any reason why it wouldn't work on an older
Linux kernel. I should test this, indeed. Especially pthread_cancel and
mmap (both in camel-lite) should be tested.

> Also, AMD/64 is supported, provided that you configure with -fPIC in
> your CFLAGS before configuring. (Yes I could add that, but it
> might be too technical for this overview page?)

No, it's okay for that page. That page also mentions RFC numbers and
other technical things.

It's a development page. Developers are expected to know about some
technical things like -fPIC and AMD/64 i.m.h.o.

So go ahead

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog