Re: [evolution-patches] Patch that restores support for OpenSSL in Camel

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 15:28 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 21:10 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> > ps. I have not yet corrected the certificate handling. But maybe it's
> > still working and correct?
>
> it never worked and was never correct, hence the removal of the openssl
> implementation in the first place.

While reading the implementation and trying it, I indeed had the
impression that it might not work 100% correctly ;) (which is why I
wrote the ps).

Anyway. I will take a look at it soon.

The SSL wrapping itself, however, seems to work.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be