Memory corrections break pop support

The corrections are right, but it looks like it broke support for pop
boxes. Or, for any folder type that doesn't support summaries.

I'm also finding lots of camel issues after fixing some reference
counting problems in tinymail.

Well, it still works somewhat, but the message-instance is now really
removed (and no longer cached in the folder either). The pop-version of
the message header didn't survive those changes.

I'm rather going to investigate how evolution is doing pop folders.
Because frankly, the support was flawed anyway (it didn't use the
summary information, it uses the full message each-time you want a
header -- which is totally overkill --).

So .. If somebody is into it, redoing the pop-part is something I could
use help with :)

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be