Re: Python bindings are updated

On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 18:08 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Raphael, you might want to check the changes that I did a few minutes
> ago.
>
> I basically removed the defs and added the glue file. The defs are now
> autogenerated in Makefile.am.
>
> I also added tinymailui and temporarily disabled tinymail_camel because
> I need to deal with the public CamelObject types first (remove them from
> the include files).
>
> This will happen this evening or during the weekend.
>
> After that, I need to do the Python bindings for the selected platform
> specific library. Once that is done, tinymail will be fully usable from
> Python code.
>
> It will afaik not yet be possible to implement tinymail types in Python.

Work on the python bindings is in progress. We/I are/am also testing it
now. Getting close to actually make it work.

Check out the test script in libtinymail-test/tinymail-python-test.py

James has been helping me a little bit and has sent me a patch that
fixes some stuff. Adding James in CC.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be