Python bindings are updated

Raphael, you might want to check the changes that I did a few minutes
ago.

I basically removed the defs and added the glue file. The defs are now
autogenerated in Makefile.am.

I also added tinymailui and temporarily disabled tinymail_camel because
I need to deal with the public CamelObject types first (remove them from
the include files).

This will happen this evening or during the weekend.

After that, I need to do the Python bindings for the selected platform
specific library. Once that is done, tinymail will be fully usable from
Python code.

It will afaik not yet be possible to implement tinymail types in Python.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be