Re: Plug to some memory/refcount leaks

Oops.. What happened here now? I'm not on my linux box now - can you
have a look and make sure this is not inconsistent in svn now?

I commited the patch with a ChangeLog before you asked me about it.
Some minutes ago, I pulled the patch again because it probably unrefs
too much. It looks like there's a DESTROY in refdbg somewhere. I can't
fix it while I'm at work so I just rolled back the patch.

Did you add a ChangeLog entry? Can you remove that again if the patch
is not in there?

-Øystein