Re: To do summary (some hints and extra info)

* Philip Van Hoof

| - C++ bindings too

Has there been any interest/work in this area yet?  I'm considering
using tinymail for a personal project and would like to do it in C++.
(I have no prior experience writing C++ wrappers for C APIs, so if
there is anybody with useful hints/tips, they'll be appreciated.)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-