tny-camel-mime-part.c needs some changes

ps. tny-camel-mime-part.c needs some big changes related to multipart
mime parts.

I will sooner or later do this. At this moment it's difficult to get the
content_object right. This API might or might not get removed (not sure
yet). I'm planning to rewrite large parts of the implementation.

The TnyGtkMsgView normally needs no big changes.

This is indeed to correctly support message/alternative mime parts.

Such mime parts usually contain a text/plain and a text/html mime part.
Only one of the two should be showed. A component with HTML support
should display the text/html one, and one without should display a
text/plain one.

so .. Under construction. Feel free to assist me ;)

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog