libtinymail-camel now fully renamed, now round two

Ha!

You guy where thinking only libtinymail-camel needs a rename iteration,
right?

Naive chickens you are :-)

libtinymailui-mozembed: mozembed should actually be gtk_moz_embed,
GTK_MOZ_EMBED, gtk-moz-embed and GtkMozEmbed

libtinymailui-gtk: All TnyType should become TnyGtkType, tny-gtk-type,
tny_gtk_type, TNY_GTK_TYPE

libtinymail-platform: All TnyType should become TnyPlatformType,
tny-platform-type, tny_platform_type, TNY_PLATFORM_TYPE (for olpc, gpe,
gnome-desktop and maemo)

libtinymail-gnomevfs is okay for me (the "gnome" in the name isn't
needed for me)

All libraries: msg should become message, MSG should become MESSAGE, Msg
should become Message. You can use search and replace (I pre-tested
this). Most of the work is renaming files. The search and replace will
have corrected the #include <.*-msg.h>-s for you automatically.

... AND THEN can the Iface suffix removal take place.

Ps. It's possible that I will reset the Subversion repository after all
renaming is completed. Especially if/after the Iface suffix removal is
completed. Once cleared it's possible that I will set some more strict
rules for committing (and will also try to obey them myself, hehe).

--> Make sure you send me all your patches before that happens.

Somebody interested in helping a little bit with the rest of the
renaming stuff? ;-) I feel like looking at a huge mountain of work.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be