Tricky rename and guidelines for renaming

I renamed TnyStreamCamel to TnyCamelStream and TnyCamelStream to
TnyStreamCamel.

The naming was indeed exactly the opposite of what they should be ;-)

TnyMyType means that it's a type in "My" for tinymail

TnyTypeMy means that it's a type for "My" in tinymail.

TnyCamelType means it's an implementation of TnyTypeIface  for tinymail.

TnyTypeCamel means that it's a CamelObject in tinymail for Camel.

TnyCamelStream means that it implements TnyStreamIface for tinymail
using Camel

TnyStreamCamel means that it implements CamelStream for Camel in
tinymail

TnySessionCamel means that it's a session object in tinymail for Camel.
It implements CamelSession.

Any questions? ;-)

Note that most types will be called TnyCamelType, of course. At this
moment will type interfaces still be called TnyTypeIface. Bjorn and me
are planning to rename all of them to TnyType period. All the
constructors must return TnyType(Iface). Not TnyCamelType (this is also
going to change during these renames already).

So

TnyType *mytype = tny_camel_type_new ();

tny_type_set_property (mytype, "value");

g_object_unref (G_OBJECT (mytype));

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be