Re: API changes

Hi,

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Do-I-Need-To-Change-It questions:
>
> - Remove the Iface suffix each interface type has?

that's a good idea, as soon as the instance is created it doesn't matter anymore
- at least for the code using this object.

> Feel free to answer. Give a little bit argumentation. And if you are
> willing to help me with the renaming of it: tell me :-)

Who is able to use sed properly? ;)

> 	- In my opinion it should be clear from the type name that it's
> 	  an interface. The fact that it's an interface shouldn't be
> 	  hidden from the developer. Why should it be?

I'm not really convinced that this is necessary. Isn't the whole idea of
interfaces intended to hide things? :-)

Just my opinion...

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8