API changes

Todays API changes include adding reference counting neutrality and
renaming TnyMsgFolder* to TnyFolder*

Have fun changing code y'all :)

Do-I-Need-To-Change-It questions:

- Remove the Iface suffix each interface type has?
- Remove the Msg prefix of the mime-part type?
- Remove the Msg prefix of the header type?
- Rename *Msg* to *Message*?

Feel free to answer. Give a little bit argumentation. And if you are
willing to help me with the renaming of it: tell me :-)

Fo give you some estimations in amount of time needed:

- Remove the Iface suffix each interface type has?

	- 3-4 hours work

	- Finding another way to detect whether a type is an interface
	  and fix the python bindings generator this way (this is hard)

	  The generator must have (define-interface in stead of
	  (define-object in the .defs files. Maybe will the parser see
	  it if the struct name isn't suffixed with Class but with
	  Iface. At this moment, it doesn't see it.

	- Redo most of the gtk-doc setup

	- Redo all the naming of the unit tests and other libraries

	- In my opinion it should be clear from the type name that it's
	  an interface. The fact that it's an interface shouldn't be
	  hidden from the developer. Why should it be?

	- Prefixing with I (the .NET style) results in a very ugly C API
	  (try it). It works good with TnyICamelCaseStyle or
	  ITnyCamelCaseStyle. It sucks for tny_i_under_score_stile or
	  i_tny_under_score_style

	  This is why I decided to use the Iface in the type name
	  itself.

	  An interface is *also* a type. It's not just the API.

	  So I'm not sure about this ...

- Remove the Msg prefix of the mime-part type?

	- 30 minutes work

	- Redo the naming of the unit tests

	- Fix the gtk-doc stuff

- Remove the Msg prefix of the header type?

	- 30 minutes work

	- Redo the naming of the unit tests

	- Fix the gtk-doc stuff

- Rename *Msg* to *Message*?