The account store saga

Since a few seconds you need to add the gconf-key "/apps/tinymail/
cache_dir" as configuration setting for Tinymail.

Or, actually that is untrue. What you really need to do is implement a
get_account_store method for your TnyAccountStoreIface singleton
instance. Also note that I'm planning to make TnyAccountStoreIface a
normal type (not a singleton anymore) that will connect itself with a
CamelSession per such account store. Making it possible to create an
E-mail client that manages multiple account stores.

For example an account store for newsgroups and an account store for
E-mail. I'm also planning to make it possible to let it be possible to
manage different account store implementations. As the account store is
the mother of all instances, that would mean having the ultimate
flexibility.

ps. Am I inventing enough buzzwords? Ultimate, flexibility, .. :)

Anyway. Because now the account store is a singleton, this ain't pos-
sible of course. I'm thinking about letting the summary window create a
account tree view per each account store. Sounds like a fun experiment,
no? Anyway, if the account stores would by dynamic in amount, I'd have
to reinvent the entire gconf scheme for tinymail of course. But that,
and the fact that account store is at this moment coupled with
camelstore and implemented as a singleton, is at this moment the only
limitation.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be