https://live.gnome.org/Tasque/Download

Regards,
antonius

On Fre 09 Nov 2012 22:06:32 CET, Antonius Riha wrote:
Hi,
thanks for reporting this. And yes, the two issues have the same root
cause. I'm very busy atm with another project, but I'll look into it
next week.

- antonius

On 2012-11-09 20:19, Jimmy wrote:
Hey again,

I wanted to mention one other thing that I'm seeing. When notes are
added to a task the icon for notes is missing at the right of the
task. I'm not sure if this has to do with the same thing I reported
last about missing and wrong icons.

Hope this helps :)

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Jimmy <harris jimmy gmail com