Re: [tasque-list] Changes made in Tasque client not sent to RTM

I can confirm the "bug" of the same subject reported on May 1.  A tedious workaround is to make sure all tasks are NOT in the inbox (which I learned from this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/767787).  It is tedious because Tasque can't seem to keep the lists straight for more than a few seconds after an update from RTM.  Once it forgets and dumps all tasks into list "All", the task is no longer completable from Tasque.  So, I don't use Tasque much anymore, but if I did, I would update from RTM, then quickly, quickly mark the task as done.

GNOME Tasque 0.1.9 running with RTM backend on Lubuntu Lucid.

[Debug]: Tasque remote control active.
[Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend
[Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.Sqlite.SqliteBackend
[Debug]: Tasque.exe location:  /usr/lib/tasque/Tasque.exe
[Info]: Searching for Backend DLLs in: /usr/lib/tasque
[Info]: Reading /usr/lib/tasque/RtmNet.dll
[Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend' = 'Remember the Milk'
[Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.Sqlite.SqliteBackend' = 'Local File'
[Debug]: CurrentBackend specified in Preferences: Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend
[Info]: Using backend: Remember the Milk (Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend)
[Debug]: Found AuthToken, checking credentials...
[Debug]: RTM Auth Token is valid!
[Debug]: Setting configured status to true
[Debug]: ThreadState: Unstarted
[Debug]: Configuration status: True
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateCategories was called
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateCategories is done
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateTasks was called
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateTasks is done
[Debug]: Backend sync finished
[Debug]: Backend sync finished
[Debug]: OnTaskToggled
[Debug]: Timeout Canceled for task: Taxes
[Debug]: Inactivating Task: Taxes
[Debug]: Read timeout from prefs: 5
[Debug]: Completing Task: Taxes
[Debug]: Unable to set Task as completed: Taxes
[Debug]: RtmNet.RtmApiException: list_id invalid or not provided (320)
  at RtmNet.Rtm.TasksComplete (System.String timeline, System.String listID, System.String taskSeriesID, System.String taskID) [0x00000]
  at Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend.UpdateTaskCompleted (Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmTask task) [0x00000]