[tasque-list] How to export tasque local data?

Hello List,

   I'm in a newbie to tasque and hopefully there is already a solution to this problem. I like to keep my tasks in a local file (I mean, not use RTM), but I would like to back the tasks database regularly. But I'm not able to locate where tasque stores it tasks. Can you please tell me if I can export the tasks or locate the tasks database on my local system?

   I'm using Tasque 0.1.8 on Ubuntu 9.10. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ramesh.

--
View my Linked-in Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/RameshLN