Re: [tasque-list] ANNOUNCE: Tasque 0.1.9 Released (Development Release)

2010/2/16 Mario Carrión <mario carrion gmail com>:
> Hello people!
>
> Tasque 0.1.9 has been released:

One thing Mario forgot to mention (and I just realized we forgot to
update the Credits in the About dialog, too), is that he is the new
maintainer of Tasque.  I'll still be helping out with Mac and Windows
binaries until the process is better-documented so that somebody else
can take over.

This change is a very positive one for Tasque and its users.  I'm
looking forward to seeing Tasque move forward under Mario's
leadership.

Thanks, Mario!

-Sandy