[tasque-list] start develop

Dear all
I'd like to try to improve my learnig of C# and help to develop or patch
Tasque. I've installed mono and monodevelop from the repositories of my
Ubuntu 8.10 but I've saw that there is a very huge number of
installable ,mono relating packages and this thing little confused me.
What are the package really usefull for developing Tasque? for example :
thare are a lot of rdbm relate packages, are they usefull?
I'm not a esperienced programmer so it's my take a long time starting to
do something really usefull for "tasque" but in a way or another one
have to start.
Could some one help me?

apologize my erros but english isn't my mother tongue

best regards
Alessia