Re: [tasque-list] tasque

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
Hi Alessia,

(I'm CC'ing our mailing list, which is a good place for you to send any
future questions)

What backend system are you using for Tasque?  I think the only options
given in most packaged versions of Tasque are Remember the Milk and
Evolution Data Server.

If you're using Remember the Milk, all of your data is stored at
rememberthemilk.com and you just need to reauthenticate when you reinstall.

If you're using Evolution Data Server, you'll need to check with the
Evolution people to see how to migrate your tasks.

For a backup, you need to start evolution and switch to tasks.

Right click on the task list and 'save to disk'

For restoring the data , again evolution, file->import .

HTH.

If you are somehow using the Local File backend (which is buggy and
shouldn't really be included in Tasque packages), you'll want to copy
over ~/.config/tasque/sqlitebackend.db.

You can save your preferences, too, by copying over ~/.config/preferences.

Hope this helps,
Sandy