[system-tools] Allowing user to run system tools with entering root password

I’m not sure if this is the right list for this, so please redirect me to the correct list if that’s the case.

Basically I want to know how I can give users Admin rights over their desktops so that they don’t have to know roots password to run programs from”Sytem” menu. For example the system-config-display requires root’s password:

$ system-config-display

You are attempting to run "system-config-display" which requires administrative

privileges, but more information is needed in order to do so.

Password for root

Thanks