[system-tools] First message

Hello, I'm new here so let me introduce myself.

My name is Gianni and first I would like to thanks the whole gnome
system tools team for their great work.

You did a wonderful job and those tools are a day-to-day use for me.
That's helping users a lot.

Also I know you did not update the disks-admin tool since years,
excepted the ChangeLog file. And I don't want that code to be lost.
Because it is again a great tool that just need some bug fixing and a
bit of a refresh for the gui.

That's why I want to help to update it, and fix some bugs.

I even tried to hack the gui a while ago, but dismiss the changes
because it was not better at all.

Yesterday I hacked on the tool again, this time not on the Gui, I
managed to fix some bugs (hourrey). Would it be ok if I send some diff
files cause I'm not comfortable with cvs/svn.

Also I want to know if it's possible to update the tool to make it
active by default again. If that is possible, tell me what needs to be
done because I don't know what changes you made on the other tools and
the backend, but I know you did many changes since the 2.14.0. That
was the last time the disks-admin tool was distributed.

To resume it with two lines,:

Disks-admin tool is probably incompatible as it is with the last
version of your tools,  can you tell me more about the changes you
made.

And is it ok for me to send you the changes with diff files.

Have a nice day.