[system-tools] Documentation

Hi guys,

Over at the Ubuntu Documentation team, we're moving over to a
topic-based help system [1]. This means that all of the distro-specific
docs that we ship are being broken up into small, concise chunks with
task-focused titles. We hope that this will make our help files more
accessible and useful to end users.

During the next release cycle, I'm hoping to add topic-based
documentation on several aspects of system configuration. A lot of this
will be based on using the tools in g-s-t, and there is likely to be
some overlap with your existing documentation. I was wondering if you'd
like me to submit the changes to you for possible inclusion in your
docs? This would reduce the duplication in the Ubuntu docs and would
hopefully be an improvement for all of your users, not just those in
Ubuntu.

The changes I have in mind would be adding small, task-based sections to
the documentation for each component and possibly rearranging existing
material. For some idea of how we are approaching this in Ubuntu, please
see the latest doc preview for Feisty [2].

Please let me know if you're interested in this; any comments or ideas
are very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TopicBasedHelp