[system-tools] Regarding adding support for Yoper - KNetworkConf

Hi all,

I installed KNetworkConf in my Yoper Machine.How to add Yoper Support to the backend?.I went through the Perl Scripts - platform.pl and network.pl. There is mapping done for each distribution and also a function to read the /etc/<distro>-release file.Yoper's /etc/yoper-release file looks like this,

Yoper Linux  2.2-11._yoper_3.0_gamma_ (for i686)

and uname -r gives me,

2.6.14_yos_1

How do i edit the perl scripts in order to detect Yoper.?

Thanks, in advance.

--
Regards,
Chaks,