[system-tools] adding scripts to network tools

Hi, I've been playing around with the network config part of
system-tools for awhile (while at lest since I installed Ubuntu), and
there is one feature I really wish it had.  I want to add a setting so
that for each profile I can have the tool run scripts at pre-up,
post-up, and down (like interfaces has).  Has anyone thought about
adding this?  I've starting hacking on the 1.3.0.1 source to add this.

I'd be interested in hearing what other people think about adding this
to the network configuration part of system-tools.

-Ben