[system-tools]extend gst to morphix liveCD

Hello,
I'm working on a GNU/Linux distribution based on morphix for the promotion in Geneva. The hard part is to include configurator tools for network, ADSL, screen, etc.

I have tried the gst network, but it doesn't work. Gst detect that I have a debian box, it is true and false.

So, I'm looking if it possible to adapt gst to morphix with a set of special file for the configuration.

But, I cant find any documentation about this? Can you help me with some links or references.

Olivier