Re: [system-tools] Another possible bug in the network-backend (--set)

Hi Juan Luis :),

On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 00:56 +0000, Juan Luis Baptiste wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem when saving the network configuration via the
> network-backend of gst 0.34. When setting the network configuration, the dhcp
> interfaces are being disabled. For example, whe doing:

[snip]

I found a little problem that might cause this and it's now fixed in
CVS, but it wasn't related to dhcp interfaces, please check out the CVS
versions of network.pl.in and replace.pl.in and tell me if this bug
still happens

	Thanks :)