[system-tools]Testing the new mailing list

Hi everyone,

if you can read this, then the mailing list has been moved safely from
ximian.com to gnome.org

from now, if you want to post interesting things about the GNOME System
Tools (I know you want :) you'll have to use system-tools-list gnome org

I really really hope to get two objectives with this new mailing list:

- Get rid of all the spam: I think that this is done, the list has been
moved and now it's moderated, so this should prevent spammers to send
shit
- Take some more care of the mailing list: although I'm anxious of
talking about the GST, most (if not all) of the development is done
silently, I'd like to somewhat fix it

That's all, sorry for all the spam in the last months

	Regards