Re: [system-tools] CVS Branched

I have an application for dialing PPPoE, PPPoA and PPPTP applications,
you might find it interesting, here is the link:

http://s1x.homelinux.net/projects/gnome-ppx

The PPPoE support already works, as i use it every day, but it's
obviously a little deviant from GST concept/objective.

Take care,

Tiago Cogumbreiro