Re: [system-tools]xml configuration file

Hi Tiago,

As I told you in IRC, while it might be a sensible solution and that all
distros should unify in a single configuration schema, I don't think at
all that we should give the first step here, my main reasons are:

- distro specific tools & apps will rely in the distros' config files,
causing data duplication, misinformation, errors, user headaches, etc...

- we still should parse config files (at least for creating the initial
home-made config file), and at some point, we still should rewrite the
config files, for data consistency

- this is only valid in the network config issue, IMHO the GST look for
a broader point of view for config stuff

- This would be more a maintenance pain than a bless for the gst
developer(s?)

Of course, these problems should vanish if the distros agree on a common
config file, but I expect more to see cows in the moon than distros
agreeing on something like this :)

	Regards