[Setup-tool-hackers] Network-admin on Mandrake Linux 9.1

Hi all,
I've started testing the latest release of the GST under Mandrake Linux,
I think you could start considering adding this distro to the supported
ones list. This report concerns network-admin:

- when running without root password, you can apparently save a Network
profile but next time you launch the tool, both as root or as simple
user, you won't find it;

- when you try to activate a connection, the highlighted button is "No"
(I would expect it to be "Yes"), same for disabling it;

- when you try to activate a PPP connection, and the modem is turned
off, you get no warning about it: the light bulb icon is turned on, but
of course the connection is not working (SUGGESTION: 1) warn the user if
the modem is not responding 2) turn the lamp on only after the
connection is up and running);

  - sometimes disabling a PPP connection fails, you're forced to turn
off the modem;

  - it is currently impossible to add new hosts: when you move to the
Hosts tab, the first one is automatically highlighted (but the "Delete"
button is ghosted for localhost) and you can only click on another one,
the "Add" button is never usable;

  - files in /etc are written even if no actual modification is made.

Ciao

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail:	rosselli at cisi.unito.it
Dipartimento di Scienze			rosselli at ling.unipi.it
del Linguaggio			Then spoke the thunder	DA
Universita' di Torino		Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

   Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
   mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)