[Setup-tool-hackers] gnome-system-tools-0.25.0 +LFS system

I tries GST-0.25.0 on my Linuxfromscratch system with gnome-2.3

* the time and date setting works o.k. when I select Gentoo linux
* users and groups also with gentoo
* for the runlevel settings I have to select Turbolinux (LFS works with
sysvinit) everything o.k. then.
* I could not test the boot setting because I boot with loadlin
* I did not test the network setting thouroughly but when I select Turbo
linux all settings (Hosts, DNS etc.) are shown correctly. Unfortunately
there is no support for ISDN :(

Rob