[Setup-tool-hackers] Environmental Business and ResearchOpportunities for Switzerland

Title: Australia

Environmental technology for our future.

Seeking a working partner in Switzerland

for a new landfill technology.

RE: Licensing or sale of the Enstech landfill system, within Switzerland.

Dear Switzerland,

Enstech Inc. is finalizing its full patent coverage in the county of Switzerland, and is offering this technology for licensing or sale. The Enstech system will be the future of safer landfill containments around the world. This claim is supported by our engineer reports, which can be seen at our website.

The Enstech system has no competitors in its advancement into the landfill industry. Only the Enstech system can pinpoint, contain and remove the gases and leachates that have penetrated through the primary barrier liner of a landfill cell.

The Enstech level #1 system can be seen at our website. It is presented in Windows Media Video format. The presentation is best viewed on a high-speed Internet connection, such as a DSL line, and all of the software needed to view the movie is provided at our website, www.landfill.us. When you enter our website, it will take you directly to our presentation, which may require a few seconds to load. If the presentation does not play when you enter our website, go to the troubleshooting link and install the fixes.

Enstech must receive the official hard copy letters necessary to enter your country. Without the supporting paper work from your country, Enstech cannot enter into business there. At the present time, we have yet to receive all of the supporting documents necessary to complete our profile to the point in which your country becomes a viable option for Enstech. The following documentations are needed from all levels of your country in a form similar to what is required for Enstech to enter the different states here in the U.S. Enstech is asking for the appropriate information to be presented in the following manner. An introductory letter on your official stationary is required, containing your introduction and your experience or views of the environment. Follow those statements with a brief mention of the Enstech technology and your interest in improving our environment, and close with a working with Enstech statement, if so desired. In your introductory letter, your complete contact information should also be provided. Special guidelines for the following agencies and persons are as follows.

Government agencies, officials, etc, please include with your introductory letter all the benefits available to U.S. corporations entering your country. Include any additional information pertaining to Enstech entering your country.

Banks, please include with your introductory letter all information necessary to do business with your bank. Provide in U.S. Dollars the dollar exchange rate, and interest rates in regards to depositing and money loans, based on a per (1) one million US. Dollar transaction. Include any additional information you may deem appropriate or necessary.

Investors and investment groups, please include with your introductory letter your history in environmental investing, including your total investment capability and any other information you deem appropriate.

Engineers, geologists, and waste experts, please include with your introductory letter a condensed one page concept report and your supporting qualifications. Please address your opinion, whether this system can be built, will the Enstech system be an improvement over current systems being used today, or in your opinion should this new system be considered or reviewed by your environmental agency. Actual engineer reports from others can be seen at our website.

  Scientist, robotics scientists, and laboratories, please include with your introductory letter a condensed one page concept report and your supporting qualifications. Please address your opinion on whether science, technology, and testing, by using the Enstech systems accessing pipes, will improve the ability to contain the waste placed in the cell, and does this new system offer a greater chance of protecting our environment today and in the future.

Last, employee resumes. As Enstech enters your country, it will require the combining of the best management, staffing, technicians, and field personnel available. Employment resumes for consideration are to be in English and hard copy mailed to our U.S. address. Resume E-mail attachments, due to viruses, are not preferred. If you are presently employed and wish to be contacted at the time that Enstech enters your country, hard copy mail your resume, with future contact information clearly marked on the front cover page. Please send complete resumes, if staff photos are used in your resume, please leave them there. All resumes are totally confidential, and only seen by upper Enstech staff. All personal comment letters are welcome.

At the present time, all forms of investment and licensing opportunities are open for negotiation. All proposals will be taken into consideration by Enstech and will be responded to in kind. If you are aware of someone other than yourself that may be interested in this investment opportunity, please forward this letter along.

The future of our environment depends on the advancement of our technologies, and the Enstech system will be an important part of that future. Please review this technology at our website, www.landfill.us. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Thank you,

Burt Hampton, CEO
Enstech Inc.
P.O.Box 1557