Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Problem with GST and passwordauthentification

El dom, 23 de 02 de 2003 a las 22:05, Manuel Clos escribió:
> Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
> > Hello.
> > I encountered a problem with 0.22 and 0.23 releases : When i enter the
> > root (good) password, GST said this is not the good password.
> >
> > I use gentoo, but I didn't used emerge to compile the program but I
> > compile them myself.
> >
> > thanks for your help to resolv this problem
>
> Me too, using GST 0.23 on Gnome 2.2.0 (garnome) in Debian Woody.

oh, that's pretty strange... if the error dialog appears, then su has
been run and terminated, do you have the GST bin path both in root's and
your user's $PATH? or it's only in your user's path? (anyways, this is a
bug that must be solved, right now I'm working on this)