[Setup-tool-hackers] Problem with GST and password authentification

Hello.
I encountered a problem with 0.22 and 0.23 releases : When i enter the
root (good) password, GST said this is not the good password.

I use gentoo, but I didn't used emerge to compile the program but I
compile them myself.

thanks for your help to resolv this problem
--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias <bmm80@ifrance.com>