Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] new time-admin dialog proposal

Hi,
This new look is a big improvement IMO. There is now a very natural flow
of the information: Time, Date, Timezone and Time servers.
However, (and this is nitpicking ;-) looking at the GNOME HIG raises a
few issues...

1) The contents of spinboxes should be right-adjusted.

2) Direct quote: "Do not use more than one or two different widths of
button in the same window, and make all of them the same height."
This probably requires rethinking the labels for some of the buttons. Or
simply make the "Apply" and "Close" buttons as wide as the "Select
servers..." button.

3) The icon for the "select time zone" button doesn't really connect
well with the action. Perhaps something more like a clock or a sun/moon
would be more appropriate?

Other than that, I think the new look totally rocks!

Regards,
Martin Lundberg