Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Mandrake 9.1 support

> Hi all,
> I downloaded the latest release from a mirror of Mandrake contrib, as it
> was a contrib RPM I expected GST to work on my (cooker updated to) 9.1
> box, but that doesn't happen, every tool I launch hangs (Segmentation
> fault) with this message:
>
> [roby@odin cvs]$ time-admin
>
> ** ERROR **: file vte.c: line 6958 (vte_terminal_process_incoming):
> assertion failed: (_vte_buffer_length(terminal->pvt->incoming) > 0)
> aborting...
>
> It seems to be VTE related, any idea? are the tools working on other
> Mandrake Linux 9.1 installations?

did it work on mandrake 9.0? I (at last) have a spare 3GB HDD, and have
Mandrake 9.0 isos at home, I'll give it a try and see what happens (and
I'll be able to work on mandrake network configuration too :-P)

Any other interesting data should be: when does it hang exactly? just when
executing, when entering the password...? which kernel version do you
have?

	Thanks :-)