Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Testing

Hi,

El mié, 11-12-2002 a las 18:06, Muralidhar Ganga escribió:
> I have some free time and I was thinking of testing some of the tools.
> I am running Redhat 8.0 on Pentium.

great!! there was another RH8 user testing GST, but two are better than
one :-)

> Please let me know where to start. Is there a "HOWTO" to test ?

no, there isn't still any document :-(, just putting the tools under
stress... a very important thing (due to the RH8 distro missing in the
supported list) is to report the tool you have selected in the
"unsupported distro" dialog (if any) to make every tool work. If I can
help, I'm almost everyday in #gst

	Greetings