[Setup-tool-hackers] Internet sharing tool ready.

OK, folks: internetsharing-admin and its backend are ready and working.
The current state of things is "works for me". Please give it a try if you
can.

Also, the report window is now guaranteed to go away, and I gave it a shot
at trying to make the pixmap of the report window draw, by calling
gnome_canvas_update_now: the problem is that the canvas draws itself with
an idle call, but gtk never gets there because the window goes away too
quick!

Greetings,
Arturo