[Setup-tool-hackers] rmtree

Seems like rmtree is buggy. I can't believe such a thing could get
through, but the bug is quite clearly there, and we can't demand people on
updating their perl installation too, so I replicated the function and
corrected the bug in xst_file_rmtree.

2001-09-10  Arturo Espinosa Aldama  <arturo@ximian.com>

	* file.pl.in (xst_file_rmtree): replicated File::Path::rmtree,
	because it has a bug that prevents it from removing directories.
	Any suggestions for an alternative?
	(xst_file_backup_rotate_dirs): use replacement.

	* debug.pl.in (xst_debug_rotate_try): same.