Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Patch to ximian setup tools spec file

Thus spake Chema Celorio:
> Fixed in cvs.

Hi -- I'm new <wave/> -- is CVS the main GNOME CVS?
Couldn't find a reference on the XST webpage.

> RPM is really picky about Changelogs !! :-)
>
> > I still can't create a binary package from the spec file, but the setup and
> > compile phases seem to work. I'm using rpm -ba on the spec file in 0.4.1.

In:

ximian-setup-tools.spec.in
ximian-setup-tools.spec

one needs to comment out the line:

%{_prefix}/share/hcm/default/*.xml

(i.e., change it to:

#%{_prefix}/share/hcm/default/*.xml

B/c no such files are installed, so glob'bing fails, so RPM doesn't
build a binary.

(no patch b/c it would also include the ChangeLog fix, and I'm lazy)

After this change, one can build RPMs with
rpm -tb ximian-setup-tools-0.4.1.tar.gz

and stuff works fine.

--
  -Nils Barth