[Setup-tool-hackers] Patch to ximian setup tools spec file

(See attached file: ximian-setup-tools.spec.in.patch)

My copy of RPM is complaining about the changelog ordering in the spec file
- it wants the most recent change at the top. It's a simple fix to reorder
them - a patch is included with this message, created using

  diff -u ximian-setup-tools.spec.in.orig ximian-setup-tools.spec.in >
ximian-setup-tools.spec.patch

I still can't create a binary package from the spec file, but the setup and
compile phases seem to work. I'm using rpm -ba on the spec file in 0.4.1.

Cheers,

Toby Haynes
tel: (416) 448-4330
email: thaynes@ca.ibm.com