Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] configure script for setup-tools-backends

Richard Bos wrote:

> are there plans to provide a configure script for the recently moved
> setup-tools-backends module?  I think that the answer will be yes, is so is
> it possible to say when?

Hacking up a configure script should not be hard to do.
Anybody wants to take this task ??
If someone writes a configure script i can add it to the cvs.

> I would like to play with some of the scripts, well
> for this reason it would be nice if there is a little document, explaining
> how lauch the scripts.  Is it e.g. possible to just call network.pl --get, or
> must this be done via a wrapper script?

Yes, it is possible to call the -conf scripts directly.
the network.pl file are just functions used by the network-conf
script.

regards,
Chema