Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] configure script for setup-tools-backends

> are there plans to provide a configure script for the recently moved
> setup-tools-backends module?  I think that the answer will be yes, is so is
> it possible to say when?  I would like to play with some of the scripts, well
> for this reason it would be nice if there is a little document, explaining
> how lauch the scripts.  Is it e.g. possible to just call network.pl --get, or
> must this be done via a wrapper script?

It can be done directly. Note that only *-conf scripts are runnable - the
others contain library functions.

In addition to the configure script, I'm wondering what we're going to do
with the ximian-acrhiver, which is currently invoked from the backends, and
is not in the backend module. Chema?

--
Hans Petter