Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] XST message typos: Novell

> #: interfaces/print.glade.in.h:5
> msgid "Novel _Netware (NCP) Printer"
>
> I believe they are called "Novell" with two L
> http://www.novell.com/

I see you're finding a lot of erroneous English (and even brand names!) here.
Seeing as not all the XST hackers are native English speakers, I don't think
anyone would object if you wanted (and had the time) to fix these language
problems in the source.

If you don't, it would be great to have them in bugzilla.ximian.com. We
pretty much allow it to guide our bugfixing, and it would mark someone as
responsible for fixing the individual bugs, so we don't end up in a situation
where everyone thinks someone else will do it :)

--
Hans Petter