Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] List widgets

We can use gtkClists when we need them. When we move
to the new gtk we will have to port this code, but
then again there are sooo many gtkclists in GNOME
that we are going to have plenty of time to do this.

If we can use etable, then it is good. I talked to
chris about comming up with an api for etable similar
to the gtkclist one and he seemed to like the idea
althou I don't know what the destion was. it would
be good if we can start substituting GtkClists with
etables.
Chris ?

Chema