[Setup-tool-hackers] Gaia - A Distributed Administration System

hi

    Attached to this email are the idls of the distributed
    administration system and some docs in english and spanish
    explaining how the systems works.

    We have been thinking a lot about the interfaces, at the begining we
    had a lot of funcions and intefaces, right now we few just a few, we
    have disscussed this a lot and we think that it is the right way
    (tm) to do it.

    We would like if you could read it and post any comments and
    suggestions before we start with the implementation.

Gaia.tar.gz