Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] pixbuf signals

Hi Carlos,

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 02:15, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> 	Does somebody know how to include a "clicked" signal (or something like
> this) in a gtkcellrendererpixbuf? There must be a way, but I don't find
> it.

	I don't believe that signal handling happens at that level but instead
at the GtkTreeView widget level; I _think_ that what you want to do is
to hook that and do your tristate logic inside the tree view; that sucks
I can understand but ... :-)

> 	I was trying to have a table with tristate pixmaps (start,stop,do
> nothing), but when I tried to connect a signal to change the pixmaps
> (and the states) I realized that there isn't anyone. I was so near... :(

	Sounds nice :-) I wonder what GType you use to store the data for your
tristate pixmap ? an enumerated type of some sort ? or ... I never had
much joy storing integer values in a tree model.

	Regards,

		Michael.