Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] about the error in runlevel-admin backend

On 2 May 2002, Carlos Garnacho wrote:

> El jue, 02-05-2002 a las 20:29, Arturo Espinosa Aldama escribió:
> > OK, so what happens if another backend starts using your functions in
> > The name by itself expresses that all
> > service-related stuff goes there. Actually, I don't understand why we have

I made a mistake here. What I meant was, what happens if andother backend
starts using your functions in the new service file?

> Looking it in that way, you're right. is a poor try to
> keep separate the data containing the names and descriptions of the
> services from the rest of the code. In that way adding more service
> names and descriptions (a thing that any of us can do) doesn't involve
> touching the code.

Oh, I haven't read it. To have a different file for this is OK. I'll check
the way the data is organized later.

setup-tool-hackers maillist  -