Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] about the error in runlevel-admin backend
- From: Arturo Espinosa Aldama <arturo ximian com>
- To: Carlos Garnacho <garparr teleline es>
- cc: "setup-tool-hackers ximian com" <setup-tool-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] about the error in runlevel-admin backend
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:53:33 -0400 (EDT)
On 2 May 2002, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> El jue, 02-05-2002 a las 20:29, Arturo Espinosa Aldama escribió:
> > OK, so what happens if another backend starts using your functions in
> > service-common.pl? The name service.pl by itself expresses that all
> > service-related stuff goes there. Actually, I don't understand why we have
> > service-list.pl.
I made a mistake here. What I meant was, what happens if andother backend
starts using your functions in the new service file?
> Looking it in that way, you're right. service-list.pl is a poor try to
> keep separate the data containing the names and descriptions of the
> services from the rest of the code. In that way adding more service
> names and descriptions (a thing that any of us can do) doesn't involve
> touching the code.
Oh, I haven't read it. To have a different file for this is OK. I'll check
the way the data is organized later.
setup-tool-hackers maillist - firstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev